5 Days / 4 Nights
Hyatt Regency Waikiki
In 2 towers overlooking Waikiki Beach, this upscale resort is a 15-minute walk from the Waikiki Aquarium and 3 miles from Diamond Head volcano.
The polished rooms come with flat-screen TVs, work areas and coffeemakers, plus balconies with mountain or ocean views. Suites add separate living areas, wet bars, minifridges and/or computers. Upgraded rooms and suites offer access to a lounge with free breakfast and snacks.
Amenities include a fitness center, a luxe spa and a hot tub, as well as an outdoor pool, a poolside bar and live entertainment. There are also 2 restaurants with ocean-view terraces, plus a kids’ club and a business center.
Resort fee includes:
- Use of beach toys for children
- Chromecast service for in-room television viewing
- Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Billabong
- Resort interactive cultural activities (ukulele lessons, flower lei making, hula lessons), daily conch shell blow, visits to the Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame, and weekly walking tour of local interests
- Re-usable Hyatt Regency Waikiki tote bag
- Use of beach amenities and chairs
- Biki Bike bicycle ride sharing service – one-time credit of $3.00 per person (2 person maximum)
- Stay fit gym access, 6:00am – 6:00pm
- Business Center, 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Two (2) re-usable souvenir Hyatt water bottles with water stations on each floor
- GO Pro usage
- Premium WIFI in guestrooms and public areas
- House slippers and personal amenity items pre-set in guest room
- In-room Hawaiian coffee and tea, replenished daily
- Hyatt guest request texting